Marketing Tech Consultant - Helsinki, Finland
Who we are
Columbia Road is an independent Futurice subsidiary challenging the old ways of running ecommerce and digital business. We exist to increase our clients’ revenue and help them get more customers in the digital era. Our tight-knit team consists of business consultants who understand software and highly talented business-driven design and technology specialists.
We believe that technology is a tool which we need to master, but the actual business impact of the service is the first thing we want to understand, and select proper tooling after that.
We, like Futurice, are a great place to work. Our company spirit is one of a true start-up, but with a twist of hard-core experience. We believe in giving a lot of responsibility and freedom to our employees. We love to laugh a lot, play some tunes at the office and grab a few drinks after work.
At Columbia Road, we believe that marketing and sales should be a joint effort. Marketing is not an add-on, it’s in the core of digital sales. Digital marketers should be working right there with the team developing digital sales. We’re committed to making a change in our field.
We’re building a team of dedicated people to drive this change. We are looking for digital marketers and web analysts who have an innovative mindset towards growth hacking. You will have an important role in helping our customers grow their business.
You are able to derive business insights from complex data and you are endlessly driving to improve customer experience at all stages of the customer journey beginning from brand awareness and ending at a successful purchase.
By nature, you are analytical and like to solve problems. You are able to bring clarity to uncertain and chaotic situations. You know how to run customer projects and have worked in an agency setting before. You are ambitious and results-oriented in everything you do, but you like to have fun as well.
It would be very valuable if you have previous hands-on experience in marketing automation tools, planning and executing successful lead acquisition and nurturing campaigns. We also value hands-on experience in running Search Engine Marketing (SEM), SEO and analytics operations for e-commerce services webshops.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have native-level proficiency in Finnish language as well as excellent written and oral skills in English.
Skills and experience we expect you to have:
- Analytical mindset, ability to see outside the box
- Hands-on Marketing Automation experience
- Experience in utilising customer data from various sources (CRM, CDP, DMP)
- Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Tag management (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Knowledge of web technologies and content management systems
- Other digital advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- SEM experience (Google Ads)
- SEO tools
- Languages: Finnish, English
First interview: before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Columbia Road. We also let you present highlights from your career and tell us about your roles and learnings.
Second interview: you get to meet more Columbia Road people, and the conversation will zoom in to the areas that we’ve identified as most interesting in the first meeting. We’re trying to get a solid understanding of your skills and ambitions. You will understand better how you would potentially fit into our team.
Sometimes it’s useful to have a third round. After all, we’re making a match between our organisation and you, as a human being. We want to get this right.
When we’re done with the face-to-face discussions, we’ll contact the people you have chosen as references.
We hope to hear from you soon!
What we offer:
- Best people to work with and learn from in a flat organisation
- Competitive salary
- Brick-n-mortar office in downtown Helsinki
- Lunch benefit
- Phone benefit
- Pick the laptop and phone of your choosing
- Health care & service
- Insurance for travel and free-time
- Recurring training & learning sessions
- Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc.) reimbursement
- Friday breakfasts
- Sports & culture vouchers
- Company excursion trips (e.g. this autumn to London)
- Option to have housing as a part of total compensation (tax deductible)
Get to know us better at www.columbiaroad.com