Marketing Tech Consultant - Helsinki, Finland
Who we are
Columbia Road is an independent Futurice subsidiary challenging the old ways of running ecommerce and digital business. We exist to increase our clients’ revenue and help them get more customers in the digital era. Our tight-knit team consists of business consultants who understand software and highly talented business-driven design and technology specialists.
We believe that technology is a tool which we need to master, but the actual business impact of the service is the first thing we want to understand, and select proper tooling after that.
We, like Futurice, are a great place to work. Our company spirit is one of a true start-up, but with a twist of hard-core experience. We believe in giving a lot of responsibility and freedom to our employees. We love to laugh a lot, play some tunes at the office and grab a few drinks after work.
At Columbia Road, we believe that marketing and sales should be a joint effort. Marketing is not an add-on, it’s in the core of digital sales. Digital marketers should be working right there with the team developing digital sales. We’re committed to making a change in our field.
We’re building a team of dedicated people to drive this change. We are looking for digital marketers and web analysts who have an innovative mindset towards growth hacking. You will have an important role in helping our customers grow their business.
You are able to derive business insights from complex data and you are endlessly driving to improve customer experience at all stages of the customer journey beginning from brand awareness and ending at a successful purchase.
By nature, you are analytical and like to solve problems. You are able to bring clarity to uncertain and chaotic situations. You are ambitious and results-oriented in everything you do, but you like to have fun as well.
You need to have previous hands-on experience in marketing technologies. We value hands-on experience in running Search Engine Marketing (SEM), SEO and analytics operations, especially for e-commerce services webshops. Your experience can also be in the field of marketing automation tools, planning and executing successful lead acquisition and nurturing campaigns.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have native-level proficiency in Finnish language as well as excellent written and oral skills in English.
Skills and experience we expect you to have:
- Analytical mindset, ability to see outside the box
- Knowledge of web technologies and content management systems
- Languages: Fluent Finnish and English
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the fields mentioned below:
- Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot)
- Experience in utilising customer data from various sources (CRM, CDP, DMP)
- Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Tag management (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Other digital advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- SEM experience (Google Ads)
- Content and technical SEO
Make sure you showcase your experience and knowledge as clearly as possible in your application, resume and attachments. We value examples and results from previous projects, and we'd love to know what concrete marketing tools you used to get to those results.
First interview: before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Columbia Road. We also let you present highlights from your career and tell us about your roles and learnings.
Second interview: you get to meet more Columbia Road people, and the conversation will zoom in to the areas that we’ve identified as most interesting in the first meeting. We’re trying to get a solid understanding of your skills and ambitions. You will understand better how you would potentially fit into our team.
Sometimes it’s useful to have a third round. After all, we’re making a match between our organisation and you, as a human being. We want to get this right.
When we’re done with the face-to-face discussions, we’ll contact the people you have chosen as references.
We hope to hear from you soon!
What we offer:
- Best people to work with and learn from in a flat organisation
- Competitive salary
- Brick-n-mortar office in downtown Helsinki
- Lunch benefit
- Phone benefit
- Pick the laptop and phone of your choosing
- Health care & service
- Insurance for travel and free-time
- Recurring training & learning sessions
- Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc.) reimbursement
- Friday breakfasts
- Sports & culture vouchers
- Company excursion trips (e.g. this autumn to London)
- Option to have housing as a part of total compensation (tax deductible)
Take a look at our Culture Code to get to know us better.