Technology Consultant, Salesforce
Columbia Road is an independent Futurice subsidiary challenging the old ways of running ecommerce and digital business. We exist to increase our clients’ revenue and help them get more customers in the digital era. Our tight-knit team consists of business consultants who understand software and highly talented business-driven design and technology specialists.
We believe that technology is a tool which we need to master, but the actual business impact of the service is the first thing we want to understand and select proper tooling after that.
We, like Futurice, are a great place to work. Our company spirit is one of a true start-up, but with a twist of hard-core experience. We believe in giving a lot of responsibility and freedom to our employees. We love to laugh a lot, play some tunes at the office and grab a few drinks after work.
At Columbia Road, we believe that marketing and sales should be a joint effort. Marketing is not an add-on, it’s in the core of digital sales. Salesforce consultants should be working right there with the team making sales. We’re committed to making a change in our field.
We’re building a team of dedicated people to drive this change. We are looking for Salesforce consultants who are into growth hacking, and your goal is to help our customers grow their business.
You are able to derive business insights from complex data. You are endlessly driving to improve the customer experience at all stages of the customer journey beginning from brand awareness to all the way to a successful purchase. You understand the significance of a well-implemented and actively used CRM process.
By nature, you are analytical and like to solve problems. You are able to bring clarity to uncertain and chaotic situations. You know how to run customer projects and have worked in an agency setting before. You are ambitious and results-oriented in everything you do, but you like to have fun as well.
It would be very valuable if you have previous hands-on experience in Salesforce Sales, Service and Communities Clouds and marketing automation tools (Marketing Cloud / Pardot), planning and executing successful lead acquisition and sales enablement. We also value hands-on experience and skills in Lightning components, APEX, Visualforce and architectural understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have native-level proficiency in Finnish language as well as excellent written and oral skills in English.
Skills and experience we expect you to have:
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Sales, Service and Communities clouds and marketing automation tools (Marketing Cloud / Pardot)
- Experience in utilising customer data from various sources (CRM, CDP, DMP)
- Analytical mindset, ability to see outside the box (also from Salesforce ecosystem)
- Understanding of Salesforce’s setup and configuration capabilities
- Lightning components, APEX / Visualforce
- Database knowledge and usage of SOQL
- Knowledge of web technologies and content management systems
- Languages: Finnish, English
First interview: before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Columbia Road. We also let you present highlights from your career and tell us about your roles and learnings.
Second interview: you get to meet more Columbia Road people, and the conversation will zoom in to the areas that we’ve identified as most interesting in the first meeting. We’re trying to get a solid understanding of your skills and ambitions. You will understand better how you would potentially fit into our team.
Sometimes it’s useful to have a third round. After all, we’re making a match between our organisation and you, as a human being. We want to get this right.
When we’re done with the face-to-face discussions, we’ll contact the people you have chosen as references.
We hope to hear from you soon!
What we offer:
- Best people to work with and learn from in a flat organisation
- Competitive salary
- Brick-n-mortar office in downtown Helsinki
- Lunch benefit
- Phone benefit
- Pick the laptop and phone of your choosing
- Health care & service
- Insurance for travel and free-time
- Recurring training & learning sessions
- Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc.) reimbursement
- Friday breakfasts
- Sports & culture vouchers
- Company excursion trips (we've been to Tallin, Berlin and London this far)
- Option to have housing as a part of total compensation (tax deductible)